大奖娱乐游戏 County Courthouse Hours of Operation 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING A COVID-19 VACCINE, PLEASE READ:
The 大奖娱乐游戏 County Public Health Department has created a survey for individuals who want to be registered as interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. This is the first step in the process – completing this survey DOES NOT guarantee you will receive a vaccine through MCPHD. Our ability to provide vaccines to the public solely depends upon how much vaccine we receive, when we receive it, and which groups we are instructed to vaccinate in which order.
- This survey is a means of registering your interest in receiving the vaccine.
- Completion of the survey does not guarantee receipt of the vaccine.
- If you have already received a consent form and checklist from MCPHD through your employer or organization, DO NOT COMPLETE THIS SURVEY.
- Be prepared to give your contact information on the survey, including name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address.
- MCPHD’s COVID19 Command Center team is available at 217-313-5078 to assist individuals with completing the survey.
- Before completing the survey, we urge you to view the Moderna vaccine fact sheet and the Pfizer vaccine fact sheet which can both be found on their respective websites.
With the concerns about the Coronavirus and the safety of the public our biggest concern, we are putting this special homepage up to make it easy as ever to get the service you need, including some available online.
Public Health: For your convenience, the 大奖娱乐游戏 County Public Health Department has established a hotline. If you have 大奖娱乐游戏 regarding COVID-19, call the hotline at 217-313-5078 or you can email your 大奖娱乐游戏 to email@example.com. If you are experiencing symptoms, contact your primary physician. If you do not have a primary physician, call 217-854-3692 and ask for the Public Health Nurse.
Masks: Per administrative order, the
following rules on masks are effective
as of May 1, 2020.
- All attorneys and other members of the public able to medically tolerate a face covering are to wear a face covering when located within the indoor public spaces of the 大奖娱乐游戏 County Courthouse.
- All persons inside a courtroom, including courtroom personnel, shall wear a face covering if unable to maintain a six foot social distance. It is the intent of the Court that while in the courtroom, social distancing of six fee and/or masks must be worn. In that regard, masks must be worn to enter the courthouse and while in common areas. After court is called to order and if social distancing can be accomplished the masks may be removed.
- Courthouse security personnel will have a limited supply of face coverings available, therefore, all attorneys and members of the general public entering the public spaces of the courthouse are expected to have their own face covering.
Screening: Anyone entering the Courthouse will be required to have their temperature taken with a digital, no-contact thermometer and may be asked these 大奖娱乐游戏:
- Have you had contact with anyone who you are aware was symptomatic or COVID positive for more than 10 minutes and within less than 15 feet in the last 14 days?
- Are you COVID positive or symptomatic yourself?
- Have you been directed to quarantine, isolate or self-monitor at home for COIVD by any medical or public health provider?
- Do you have flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, nausea, diarrhea and/or shortness of breath?
大奖娱乐游戏 Distancing: 大奖娱乐游戏 distancing measures are required to be observed. Everyone should maintain a 6 feet distance whenever reasonably possible. You may be asked to wait outside or in your car once the Courthouse reaches its maximum capacity. For more information on Courthouse operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, contact information for Courthouse departments, and services that can be done online, through the mail, or over the phone, please visit this webpage.
Click image to view Courthouse Restoration video:
Redistricting & County Board Reduction Information
Building Strong Communities
The Ben-Gil Boosters is a community-based organization comprised of parents and educators dedicated to rebuilding an elementary school for the children of CUSD #7. Learn more by visiting the Ben-Gil Boosters Website. Volunteer 大奖娱乐游戏!